Registration can be completed in person at 390 South Ave. Please see the registration form for all rules and regulations. A copy of proof of current rabies and distemper vaccination must be provided. Access is provided by a key card that will be issued when registration is complete.
Resident $40 ($30 after Aug. 1), additional dog $6
Resident (senior) $20 ($15 after Aug. 1), additional dog $3
Non-Resident $60 ($45 after Aug. 1), additional dog $10
Replacement fob $5
Fees for the dog park are for one calendar year from January 1.
T.K. Getzelman Dog Park Rules
- Hours are from dawn to dusk daily.
- You must clean up after your pet. Bags & receptacles are available on site.
- Dogs must be leashed until inside the gated area. Please have a leash with you at all times.
- Owner must have had possession of the animal for at least 6 months prior to registering.
- Proof of age/birthdate/adoption and/or rescue date is required.
- Owners must provide a certify certificate of valid rabies vaccination, distemper vaccination proof from your vet, or a vet receipt.
- The key fob assigned is unique to your registration. If you lose your fob, it is your responsibility to report it immediately to the Park District at 847-683-2690 so it can be deactivated. Key fobs cannot be shared with dogs not registered under the fob/household. If they are shared the registrant will be held liable for any issues caused by the non-registered dog/owner using the fob.
- It is recommended that dog(s) have received the canine influenza vaccine.
- Dogs exhibiting aggressive behavior will not be allowed in the park.
- Aggressive behavior may result in revocation of dog park membership with no refund.
- Owners are responsible for any harm their dog(s) inflict on any other dog(s) or humans.
- Dogs in heat are not allowed in the dog park.
- Unhealthy dogs are not allowed in the park.
- Dogs must have a handler over the age of 18 present at all times.
- Children must be age 6 or older to be in the park, and accompanied by an adult.
- Handlers are responsible for controlling their dogs at all times.
- There is a limit of two (2) dogs per person (or handler).
- Smoking is NOT ALLOWED at the Bark Park.
- Failure to abide by the Bark Park Rules may result in the revocation of dog park membership with no refund.