Program for Multi-age 3 and Up
As preschoolers and pre-K children grow, the ages three and up program encourages confidence and learning through exploration, activities, hands-on experiences and basic curriculum lessons. Literacy, mathematics, science and social skills are all incorporated into the program. In addition to our long standing programming experience of educational curriculum, provides your child with a unique learning environment where they can thrive. Don’t forget all of the outdoor fun as well. The facility has a large fenced-in outdoor play yard with equipment to engage your children in both free and structured play.
Three and Up Program Features
- Themed units that encourage your child’s curiosity, increase confidence, and support self-directed activities
- Hands-on experiences designed to boost problem solving and scientific thinking skills
- Daily small- and whole-group activities
- Fine motor skills are developed through writing while gross-motor skills are developed through running, dancing, jumping and throwing activities. Healthy snacks and meals and the way they benefit the body are discussed.
- Painting, movement, singing, storytelling and role-playing all develop children’s expression of the arts and creativity.
Min/Max: 8 /17
Ages: 3-5 years
Non-refundable registration fee: $125 for first child, $25 for each additional child
Fee: Based on fee schedule
WHAT DO I NEED TO REGISTER?
- Registration is in person only at the 441 East Jefferson location but many forms can be found below
- Non-refundable registration fee
- Copy of child’s birth certificate OR Passport
- Current medical record (no more than 6 months prior to start of classes) using the State of Illinois Certificate of Health Examination form. Immunizations must include TB test and lead assessments
- Completed Park District registration forms and signed waiver
- Completed Park District emergency form
- DCFS completed forms
We cannot hold a spot if there is missing information. Please come prepared to avoid confusion or disappointment. Thank you for your cooperation.