Ice rink is located on Field 1 at the Park at Tuscany Woods, 1363 Romke Road.
Season is December 15-February 15 (weather-permitting)
Skating areas typically open on or after December 15; however, they can open only after a period of extreme cold. Weather and conditions permitting, the skating season continues through February 15.
Please check the sign out front for RED or GREEN status before using the rink. You can also download the Rainout Line app to check the status of the skating area.
USE DESIGNATED PATH TO RINK ONLY. It is staked with red arrows. This park is currently a construction site.
Skating hours are from dawn to dusk. Night skate hours can be reserved for $20, rental form and fee must be paid in 72 hours in advance of skate time. Night skating will end at 9 p.m. Lights may be turned off early in the event of low attendance.
Please do not skate on soft ice, it ruins the ice. Great cooperation from the community will make this rink successful. Damage will result in rink closure.
Ice Rink Reminders
- The ice rinks are dependent on weather conditions for ice quality.
- The rinks are designed for recreational skating only and are not maintained at professional or competitive skating standards.
- A minimum of 72 hours of constant temperatures of 15° or below is necessary before the ice-making process may begin.
- Ice skating season is December 15-February 15, weather permitting.
Ice Rink Rules and Regulations
- No pucks or sticks are allowed when others are free-skating.
- Hockey and broomball play is allowed only when no one is free-skating.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Skate safely and in a controlled manner to avoid collisions with other skaters.
- Refrain from offensive language and behavior.
- No bottles or glass are allowed on rinks.
- Children ages 8 and younger must be supervised by an adult.
- Use the garbage cans for garbage.
- Violation of posted rules may result in suspension from the ice rink and/or a fine.