Two Year Olds
Little People Playtime Day Care, 441 East Jefferson Ave PO Box 822, Hampshire, Illinois 60140-0822
Phone 847.683.0896, Fax 847.683.1741
Little People Playtime is now offering a new and exciting day care program for your little ones! Located at the same building as the Little People Playtime preschool, the day care is an opportunity to have your child become part of the Little People Playtime family and grow with us! From infants 6 weeks to five years, the day care program offers friendly classroom environments where children can move and explore safely. Days are filled with free play and experiences that help boost both cognitive and motor skills. Learning, development, curiosity and socialization are sparked by daily teacher-child interactions. Days are complete with wholesome snacks, meals, and sleep guidelines approved by this DCFS licensed facility.
Two Year Old Program (24-36 months)
Two year olds are constantly exploring and have budding independence. Satisfying the curiosity of children at this age while introducing the basics of education, we strive to prepare your child for Teddy Bear Camp and Preschool. Staff will focus on enriching the children with positive encouragement and support as they learn to share, to explore their world, and to build self-confidence in a classroom environment that focuses on building your child's cognitive, emotional, social, and physical skills. Daily planned activities include age-appropriate “hands on” learning, music activities, introduction to picture books, language development through songs and rhymes, hands on arts and crafts, working with their large and small motor skills and ample time given to play and rest. Each day children will engage in small and large group activities with games and activities to encourage investigation and problem solving, sorting, matching and categorizing, recognition of numbers and the alphabet letters while teaching counting and patterning. Regular teacher-family communication will include daily updates to keep you informed of your child’s day.
Activity code: 411001-A3
Ages: 24 to 36 months
Fee: Based on fee schedule
Prior to admissions, parents are encouraged to attend an orientation and will be given specific instructions and guidelines regarding snacks, lunches, nap time, personal supplies and labeling of the supplies. During this orientation payment policy, facility calendar, drop off and pick up will be explained in detail.
WHAT DO I NEED TO REGISTER?
- Registration is in person only at the 441 East Jefferson location but many forms can be found on this site
- Nonrefundable registration fee $85 for a single child and $20 for each additional child. (This is a yearly registration fee to be renewed every 12 months from the original registration date.)
- Copy of child’s birth certificate OR Passport
- Latest medical record (cannot be older than 6 months prior to entry) using the State of Illinois Certificate of Health Examination form. Immunizations must include TB test and lead assessments
- Completed Park District registration form with signed waiver
- Completed Park District emergency form (2 sides)
- Late pick up form
- Set up an orientation with Day Care Staff (847)683-0896 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Forms to be completed and signed:
- Park District Registration Form (2 sided)
- Park District Emergency Form (2 sided)
- DCFS Medical Form
- Late pick up Form
- Non-Park District tax option letter
All Daycare forms can be found here and filled out ahead of time.