Little People Playtime Day Care, 441 East Jefferson Ave PO Box 822, Hampshire, Illinois 60140-0822
Phone 847.683.0896, Fax 847.683.1741
Little People Playtime is now offering a new and exciting day care program for your little ones! Located at the same building as the Little People Playtime preschool, the day care is an opportunity to have your child become part of the Little People Playtime family and grow with us! From infants 6 weeks to five years, the day care program offers friendly classroom environments where children can move and explore safely. Days are filled with free play and experiences that help boost both cognitive and motor skills. Learning, development, curiosity and socialization are sparked by daily teacher-child interactions. Days are complete with wholesome snacks, meals, and sleep guidelines approved by this DCFS licensed facility.
Toddler Program (14-24 months)
As toddlers explore their expanding world, self-development, and new friends, our toddler program will help them grow in a safe and caring environment. Understanding that your child’s mind is absorbing everything they are exposed to every day, our curriculum provides hands-on experiences that help them develop social and motor skills through self-expression and pretending, art and music. Toddlers will be encouraged to develop confidence, self-esteem, learning colors and shapes, letters and numbers, as we work to stimulate your child’s mind through early education by storytelling, music, and crafts. Children will participate in daily group activities that will encourage learning, development, curiosity and socialization sparked by regular teacher-child interactions. They will be provided with a fun, loving, and safe environment in which to play and explore in a friendly classroom environment where your toddler can move and explore safely. As your child’s independence grows, we teach self-care skills such as feeding and picking-up, while working on large motor-development and hand-eye coordination through the use of balls and writing utensils. As group activities are introduced, we help develop sharing and listening skills and guide your child to learn classroom routines and how to express their emotions appropriately. Regular teacher-family communication will include daily updates to keep you informed.
Toddler hours are Monday-Friday 6:30am-6:00pm
Activity code: 411001-A2
Ages: 14 months-24 months
Fee: Based on fee schedule
Prior to admission, parents are invited to attend an orientation and will be given specific instructions and guidelines regarding snacks, hot lunches, nap time, personal supplies and labeling of the supplies. During this orientation payment policy, facility calendar, drop off and pick up will be explained in detail.
WHAT DO I NEED TO REGISTER?
- Registration is in person only at the 441 East Jefferson location but many forms can be found on this site
- Nonrefundable registration fee $85 for a single child and $20 for each additional child. (This is a yearly registration fee to be renewed every 12 months from the original registration date.)
- Copy of child’s birth certificate OR Passport
- Latest medical record (cannot be older than 6 months prior to entry) using the State of Illinois Certificate of Health Examination form. Immunizations must include TB test and lead assessments
- Completed Park District registration form with signed waiver
- Completed Park District emergency form (2 sides)
- Late pick up form
- Set up an orientation with Day Care Staff (847)683-0896 or email email@example.com
Forms to be completed and signed:
- Park District Registration Form (2 sided)
- Park District Emergency Form (2 sided)
- DCFS Medical Form
- Late pick up Form
- Non-Park District tax option letter
All Daycare forms can be found here and filled out ahead of time.