Infant Program (6 weeks-14 months)
Infants will have a calm, positive, nurturing, and safe environment in which to learn and grow. Giving individual attention, staff will encourage infants to explore their own individuality while helping with physical and language development. Our staff will engage your child through verbal and non-verbal methods, tell stories, sing songs, and read books to develop recognition between sounds, objects and words. Through different colors, sizes, textures and shapes, we will encourage your child to use all five senses to discover their new world. Through kind words, facial expression and eye contact, staff strives to give your baby the attention they need. To improve your child’s mobility and coordination, staff will support your child’s motor skills as they learn to roll, crawl, stand and walk. Through nutritional meals and scheduled nap time, we meet your child’s needs for growth and development. Staff will communicate with you through a daily activity chart documenting their eating, sleeping and diaper changes schedule, along with any exciting news that happened that day.
Infant hours are Monday-Friday 6:30am-6:00pm
Activity code: 411001-A1
Ages: 6 weeks-14 months
Fee: Based on fee schedule
Infant registration is based on availability. Prior to admission, parents of infants are invited to attend an orientation and be given specific guidelines regarding pre-made bottles, supplies and labeling of all personal items. During this orientation payment policy, facility calendar, drop off and pick up will be explained in detail.
WHAT DO I NEED TO REGISTER?
- Registration is in person only at the 441 East Jefferson location but many forms can be found on this site
- Nonrefundable registration fee $85 for a single child and $20 for each additional child. (This is a yearly registration fee to be renewed every 12 months from the original registration date.)
- Copy of child’s birth certificate OR Passport
- Latest medical record (cannot be older than 6 months prior to entry) using the State of Illinois Certificate of Health Examination form. Immunizations must include TB test and lead assessments
- Completed Park District registration form with signed waiver
- Completed Park District emergency form (2 sides)
- Late pick up form
- Set up an orientation with Day Care Staff (847)683-0896 email email@example.com
Forms to be completed and signed:
- Park District Registration Form (2 sided)
- Park District Emergency Form (2 sided)
- DCFS Medical Form
- Late pick up Form
- Non-Park District tax option letter
All Daycare forms can be found here and filled out ahead of time.