Little People Playtime Day Care
441 East Jefferson Ave PO Box 822
Hampshire, Illinois 60140-0822
Phone 847.683.0896, Fax 847.683.1741
Hours of operation are from 6:30 am - 6:00 pm. Office hours and dates the building is closed can be found by clicking here.
Little People Playtime is now offering a new and exciting day care program for your little ones! Located at the same building as the Little People Playtime preschool, the day care is an opportunity to have your child become part of the Little People Playtime family and grow with us! From infants 6 weeks to five years, the day care program offers friendly classroom environments where children can move and explore safely. Days are filled with free play and experiences that help boost both cognitive and motor skills. Learning, development, curiosity and socialization are sparked by daily teacher-child interactions. Days are complete with wholesome snacks, meals, and sleep guidelines approved by this DCFS licensed facility. EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS! Click here to view our donations list.
WHAT DO I NEED TO REGISTER?
- Registration is in person only at the 441 East Jefferson location but many forms can be found on this site
- Nonrefundable registration fee $85 for a single child and $20 for each additional child. (This is a yearly registration fee to be renewed every 12 months from the original registration date.)
- Copy of child’s birth certificate OR Passport
- Latest medical record (cannot be older than 6 months prior to entry) using the State of Illinois Certificate of Health Examination form. Immunizations must include TB test and lead assessments
- Completed Park District registration form with signed waiver
- Completed Park District emergency form (2 sides)
- Late pick up form
- Set up an orientation with Day Care Staff (847)683-0896 or email email@example.com
Forms to be completed and signed:
- Park District Registration Form (2 sided)
- Park District Emergency Form (2 sided)
- DCFS Medical Form
- Late pick up Form
- Non-Park District tax option letter
All Daycare forms can be found here and filled out ahead of time.